Private Swim Lessons
Want to learn to swim or improve your stroke but your schedule is too crazy to join a class? Sign up for a private lessons and have classes based on your availability.
The flexibility of privates but sign up with a friend. These lessons are designed for two people with similar skill level and availability. Prices listed below are per person.
PRIVATE SWIM POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Once lessons are purchased you will be contacted by the Aquatics Department to coordinate first lesson.
- First lesson will be scheduled by the Program Manager and then subsequent lessons will be scheduled with the instructor after the first class.
- Renewal lessons must be paid in full before scheduling more lessons
- Payment must accompany registration. First lesson will not be scheduled until payment has been made.
- Please allow up to two weeks to schedule first lesson.
- Passes expire 6 months from date of purchase.
- It is recommended that children age 3 - 6 have 30 minute lessons.
- Lessons are not available on Saturday mornings between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy: Lessons must be canceled 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the lesson. If participating in a buddy lesson all parties must agree to cancel lesson (with 24 hour notice) or lesson will be held and those who were not there will still be charged for the lesson.
|Private Lesson||Member Fee||Member Fee||Non-Member Fee||Non-Member Fee|
|Package||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||30 Minutes||45 Minutes|
|Buddy Lesson||Member Fee||Member Fee||Non-Member Fee||Non-Member Fee|
|Package||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||30 Minutes||$45 Minutes|